Healthy Banana Muffins (Makes 12):
Nutritional Info per muffin: 11.74 grams carbohydrates, 3.5 grams sugar(from fruit),53 calories, 0.18 grams of fat.
- 100 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 medium-large bananas
- 2 and a half tablespoons natural sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 50 grams extra light ricotta
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix flour and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat banana, ricotta, egg white, vanilla and natural sweetener together. Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined. Spoon evenly into twelve muffin trays.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
N.B: image is for display purposes only/no copyright intended. (AC)